27 Oct 06:00 - 28 Oct 09:00 - Kalpitiya
Kalpitiya, Sri Lanka
➧ More info
Welcome to a 4x4 Adventure on Sand, so don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity open only to 10 vehicles. So sign on ASAP and avoid any disappointment.
We encourage responsibility and accountability in many areas: not drinking and driving, respecting wildlife, and operating our vehicles to protect others, the environment, and ourselves. It is our belief that when we act in a responsible manner, we earn the privilege to recreate on public lands. This helps ensure that future enthusiasts will also be able to enjoy the same;
Take in the wonders of the sand dunes on the Western Coast, the glorious views of the sweeping coastline and learn about history of the land. A fully guided tour Driving on Sand & Night Driving (Aprox 35kms driving) to Great Western Edge (Furthest western point of Sri Lanka) and other Interesting sites. Our Adventures are specialists in making your tour enjoyable, also guiding you to responsible motorized vehicle use and most importantly keeping it safe. Anyone with a SUV is welcome to join (Including lady drivers), even if its your first time. So bring the family & kids along.
We are happy to announce we have chosen Ruwala Resorts as the Official Accommodation Host for 2015.
A rustic eco retreat and adventure park fused into one, Ruwala Resort – Nature and Adventure Park is a unique haven at Kalpitiya in the unexplored north-west coast of Sri Lanka, strategically placed between the quiet lagoon and the rolling swells of the Indian Ocean. Surrounded by lush, unspoilt mangrove forest, Ruwala Resort offers the best of all worlds for those who seek an unforgettable holiday. Whether it is a quiet getaway, or an exciting adventure in the tropical wilderness, with us, you can have it all. You can find out more about Ruwala Resorts @www.ruwalaresort.com/
Registrations taken on a first come first serve basis.
> 10th October, Meet at Anantaya Resort, Chilaw 7am for Morning Tea/Coffee and quick brief and handing over of Walki Talki's and assigning of Convoy placements.
> ETD Anantaya @ 8am in one convoy to Uddapu, via the Anawilundawa Wetland. From here the beach becomes your road for an aprox 30km
> ETA at Ruwala Resorts 11.30am for check in.
> 12.30 lunch and briefing on Driving techniques (Do's and dont's), How to drive Safe, followed by Q & A.
> ETD 2pm Ruwala Resorts to Kudawe Beach. From this point on-wards its all Sand.
En route to the Great Western Edge participants will be allowed ample time to explore, photograph and take part in special driving challenges.
>The Night Challenge begins. After reaching TWE participants will have to navigate through darkness in pairs to find their way out of the dunes to Kudawe. Please note this is optional, any participant who does not wish to take part could follow the guide vehicle to Kudawa.
> ETA 7pm Ruwala Resorts.
>8pm on wards meet up at the pier for drinks & socializing on board Ceywave (BYOB, no corkage) and a special BBQ Dinner hosted by Ruwala Resorts.
> 11th October, Day at leisure. After Bfast you can engage in the range of Adventure activities that Ruwala offers onsite. If the conditions are favorable a Dolphin & Whale watch tour could be organised.
> Check out 10.30am, late check out possible if available. Additional lunch Rs 1800/- pp
All vehicles must have decent recovery points and a working 4x4 system. Jeans or Thick pair of trousers is recommended with Sports shoes,Sunscreen, Polaroid Sunglasses, caps or hats will keep you comfortable. Carry plenty of liquid. Min 2 Adults must register in together with their 4x4 Driver & A Spotter / co driver)
5 Different accommodation packages to choose from.
1-Rs 15,000/- per vehicle Tag-A-Along only for the drive.
2 - Rs 13,875/- pp DIY Camping Pkg. With full board with BBQ dinner. We provide Camp site, Toilets with showers and the use of pool and all other facilities on the resort. So bring your camping gear and pitch it.
3 - Rs 15,850/- pp Garden Room - Sharing Double Room AC with full board, includes BBQ dinner. (Max 2 rooms) .
4 - Rs 16,925/- pp Cabanas - Sharing Double Room AC with full board, includes BBQ dinner. (Max 2 rooms) .
5 - Rs 17,500/- pp Lagoon View Chalet Sharing Double Room AC with full board, includes BBQ dinner. (Max 2 rooms)
Special rates for accompanying Adults & kids below 12 years as we encourage families to take part. Call to inquire.
"Great people, Beautiful landscape & Once in a lifetime Experience"
Terms and Conditions:
1) Tour package includes meals and other facilities as mentioned.
2) Transport must be your own.
3) Acceptance bookings will be strictly on availability.
4) Registration/Payments have to be made in full on or before the 6th Oct.
5) In the event of cancellation 7 days prior to the actual date of tour, only 50% of payment will be refunded. Where cancellations are made less than 5 days prior to the actual date of tour, no refunds will be made.
6) The safety of all guests while on tour is of utmost importance to us. All guests must agree to strictly abide by all instructions and directions given while on tour by any personal of Little Adventures for the entire duration of the tour.
Limitations of Liability:
1) Little Adventures or it's partners does not accept any liability for the cancellation of any tours due to any unforeseen event or due to events of nature.
2) The experienced and well-trained personal would take every precaution to ensure the safety and well being of all guests on tour as your safety is our prime concern. However, Little Adventures, its employees and individuals do not accept any liability for death, injury or illness of guest while on tour caused by any animal, reptile, insect, and events of nature or any type of accident.
3) Little Adventures does not accept any liability for the loss or damage of any personal belongings or damage to any vehicles while on tour.
*BY REGISTERING YOU HAVE AGREED TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Your host Ashan Seneviratne
Contact - 072266688
E mail – email@example.com
Web – www.littleadventuressrilanka.com