11 Feb 17:00 - 17 Feb 12:00 - Kalpitiya
➧ More info
Fantastic Pole & Sea Camp is taking place in a beautiful exotic garden on the west coast of Sri Lanka: palm trees, flowers, fine sand and a beautiful view on the ocean !
All is in the same place: the bungalows, the handmade food restaurant, a thatched roof bar, the pole dance class, the departure of excursions, the yoga classes taking place on a platform over the water and facing the sunset, the beach, etc. Everything is made to make you enjoy and progress. The place is incredibly beautiful!
There are several dates/options.
This week, from 11th to 17th of February is a pole camp for all levels (there will be groups according to levels). Loa Koalita will be the pole dance instructor. There will be 2 options: “pole and kitesurf” or “pole and dolphins”.
Other options are:
- From 18th to 24th of February: yoga and pole camp for people willing to enjoy nice and healthy holidays. There will be several groups, also for people with no previous experience. Loa Koalita will be the main instructor and there will be 3 excursions to discover the country.
- From 25th of February to 3rd of March: pole camp for beginners and intermediates “pole and dolphins”. There will be several instructors including Anastasia Skukhtorova and Loa Koalita.
- From 4th to 10th of March: pole camp for intermediates and advanced « pole and dolphins ». There will be several instructors including Anastasia Skukhtorova and Loa Koalita.
This camps includes:
- 12h of pole dance workshops for « pole and dolphins » ; 9h of pole dance workshops for « pole and kitesurf »
- Free access to the poles when they are not used
- 2 activities (dolphins watching from a boat and mangrove tour) for « pole and dolphins » ; 3 half days kitesurfing for « pole and kitesurf »
- 6 nights in a bungalow with full board (3 meals a day and free tea, coffee and water at any time)
- 2 stretching classes and 1 yoga class (on the yoga platform over the water)
- 30 minutes of massage
- A photo shooting on the beach
- A local cooking class
- Free use of paddles and bikes
- Some surprises and gifts
If you kitesurf, the spot is worldwide known, with a thermal wind very stable and a warm and shallow water. For others, the place benefits of a rich nature with dolphins you can observe on a boat, squirrels walking around and birds also enjoying the place. Sunsets are breathtaking.
There is plenty to do and see. Also, you can come with non polers: friends, family, children, kitesurfers!! They can dive and even get the PADI, make a yoga retreat (intense or light – with possibility to adapt their yoga schedule with your pole schedule), visit some temples (Sri Lanka is known for his “Cultural Triangle” temples), have massages, kitesurf (perfect conditions in February), do with you the dolphins watching and the mangrove tour, do paddle, bike, the cooking class… Some babysitting is possible for children. And we can help with the organization of everything.
Bungalows are for 2 to 4 people and you can indicate your preferences. You can ask us to stay longer any of the weeks.
To come, you need to fly to Colombo. From there the hotel can arrange you a shuttle.
More information on our website: www.fantasticpoleandseacamp.com/srilanka